Employment and educational pathways into aged or disability care
Would you like to work in the home care or disability support sectors?
What’s on offer?
This is a unique opportunity if you are interested in commencing a career in aged care or disability support.
Sessions include an overview of:
- Job opportunities in the home and disability support industry
- My Aged Care (MAC)
- Eligibility to access MAC
- How to access MAC
- Who undertakes assessments?
- Aged care services overview
- Home Care Packages (HCP)
- Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP)
- Data Exchange and the Client’s Internal Management System
- National Insurance Disability Scheme (NDIS)
- Pre-accredited and accredited course opportunities in the home and disability support industry
- Educational pathways
- Developing skills in writing resumes and cover letters
Eligibility: You must be an Australian citizen, a holder of an Australian permanent visa or a New Zealand citizen
M: 0487 202 309
AMCS Reception: 03 9689 9170