Internet and computer skills for seniors
For senior, learning computers and basic internet skills is not only for accessing information. It is a great way to keep in touch with family and friends. I won’t even mention the health benefits that could come from quickly moving fingers on the keyboard, or from playing memory games. The list goes on. In fact, what holds true for those on the right side of the age divide is also true for senior when it comes to internet and basic computer skills.
Many older people fear the computer, but basic computer skills are very easy to learn, more so today when everything is designed to be user-friendly and visually accessible. So let’s head out and attend some classes that teach basic internet and computer skills.
In response to these needs AMCS is offering a series of free workshops for seniors (60+) who live in the City of Maribyrnong
This workshops will help you to:
- stay in touch with family and friends via emailing and video chatting
- access government services (e.g. myagedcare.gov.au, my.gov.au, nhsd.com.au)
- find useful information within the community
- keep their minds active by playing games and learning new skills
- build new relationships by enabling communication with people who share their interests.
For more information call us on 03 9689 9170 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org