AMCS is inviting ethnic community leaders and all interested individuals to participate in a free Multicultural Leadership Course.
The course will be conducted by Elizabeth Drozd, AMCS’ CEO and former Victorian Multicultural Commissioner. The course is prepared specifically for migrant community leaders and representatives, but anyone is welcome.
Start Date: Tuesday 1st October, 2019
Address: Suite 111, 44-56 Hampstead Rd, Maidstone 3012
Time: 5:00pm – 8:00pm
Duration: 10 Tuesdays
- What is leadership?
- What is available for free or at low cost for community organisations?
- How to apply for funding?
- How to establish government funded support services for your community?
- How to incorporate and manage a not-for-profit association?
- Elective – topic decided by course participants
Download the course flyer here: Multicultural Leadership Course Flyer.
To register, please complete the online registration form, or contact Faten at: 0487 202 309 or email her at: firstname.lastname@example.org