AMCS is offering a FREE Home and Disability short course for those interested in working in the home and disability care sector.
The course will be starting on Saturday 3rd of August at our office in Maidstone (Suite 111, 44-56 Hampstead Rd, Maidstone, VIC, 3012).
The course will run for 5 weeks every Saturday, where a range of relevant topics will be discussed about how to get a job in the home and disability sector.
Sessions include an overview of:
• Job opportunities in the home and disability support industry
• My Aged Care (MAC)
• Eligibility to access MAC
• How to access MAC
• Who undertakes assessments?
• Aged care services overview
• Home Care Packages (HCP)
• Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP)
• Data Exchange and the Client’s Internal Management System
• National Insurance Disability Scheme (NDIS)
• Pre-accredited and accredited course opportunities in the home and disability support industry
• Educational pathways
• Developing skills in writing resumes and cover letters
To register for the course please contact:
Faten on 0487202309, email: firstname.lastname@example.org