AMCS is offering a FREE CALD Mentoring Course for those interested in working in the aged and disability care sector.
The course will be starting on Saturday 25th of May, from 10am-3pm at our office in Maidstone (Suite 111, 44-56 Hampstead Rd, Maidstone, VIC, 3012).
The course will run for 5 weeks, where a range of relevant topics will be discussed about how to get a job into the aged and disability sector.
Sessions include an overview of:
• Job opportunities in the home and disability support industry
• My Aged Care (MAC)
• Eligibility to access MAC
• How to access MAC
• Who undertakes assessments?
• Aged care services overview
• Home Care Packages (HCP)
• Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP)
• Data Exchange and the Client’s Internal Management System
• National Insurance Disability Scheme (NDIS)
• Pre-accredited and accredited course opportunities in the home and disability support industry
• Educational pathways
• Developing skills in writing resumes and cover letters
To register for the course please contact:
Faten on 0487202309, email: firstname.lastname@example.org