Multicultural Leadership Course Maidstone
- This event has passed.
Multicultural Leadership Course (Maidstone area)
by Elizabeth Drozd, CEO of Australian Multicultural Community Services. Former Victorian Multicultural
Commissioner. Prepared specifically for migrant community leaders and representatives.
* must be a permanent resident or Australian Citizen *
1. What is leadership?
2. How to apply for funding?
3. How to incorporate and manage a not-for-profit association?
4. What is available for free or at low cost for community organisations?
5. How to establish government funded support services for your community?
6. Overview of support services available to CALD communities
7. Lobbying, levels of government etc.
8. Public Relations by CALD Communities
9. Elective – Community projects
2018 Course Start Date: Tuesday, 20th March 2018, and will run every Tuesday, for 9 weeks in total.
Time: 4pm – 8pm (4 hours).
Venue: Australian Multicultural Community Services, first floor, Suite 111, 44-56 Hampstead Rd, Maidstone.
Cost: Note there is a fee of $50 for this course.
Entry to our office is from the car park – cnr of Hampstead Rd and Emu Rd.
To register or obtain more information, please ring 9689 9170 or send an email to: email@example.com