Free Multicultural Leadership Course – Brimbank
- This event has passed.
By Elizabeth Drozd, CEO of Australian Multicultural Community Services. Former Victorian Multicultural Commissioner. Prepared specifically for migrant community leaders and representatives.
1. What is leadership?
2. How to apply for funding?
3. How to incorporate and manage a not-for-profit association?
4. What is available for free or at low cost for community organisations?
5. How to establish government funded support services for your community?
6. Elective – topic decided by course participants
Dates: Every Thursday from 17 August 2017, 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm for 6 weeks.
Venue: Brimbank Community and Civic Centre, 301 Hampshire Road, Sunshine 3020
Room: MR 1.2 Council Chamber B
For any questions or to register over the phone, please call: 03 9689 9170
Hi Elizabeth, thank you for knowing how to make each and every one feel comfortable, Your attitude made people want to
participate the course every week, so thank you.
Last night I did go on the Albanian community program and shared the informatio about Multicultural Leadership Course, it
was very successful, so tomorrow I’ll have another one on the SBS program where they are more than happy to talk about
helping older people in the community. Thank you and hope to see you soon.
President of the Australian Albanian Association AAWA