Careers in Aged Care Course
- This event has passed.
AMCS will be running a FREE pre-accredited Careers in Aged Care course, which is designed for individuals with an interest in the aged/home care industry. It provides an overview of available services and government standards. Amongst the topics are:
• My Aged Care portal (MAC)
• Access and Support
• Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP)
• Home Care Packages Program (HCP)
• Data Exchange and Clients’ Internal Management System
• Job opportunities and employment pathways in the industry
If you are interested in enrolling in this Course, please contact Anna Adamczewska directly via email firstname.lastname@example.org or please call AMCS on 9689 9170.
Looking forward to seeing you there!