Emergency Relief Service
AMCS provide support to individuals and families at times of emergency to improve their financial situation and wellbeing.
This service is designed to support individuals and families who are experiencing a financial crisis. We listen to your needs and identify where you need emergency support.
What support do we provide?
- We provide immediate aid including food parcels and Coles vouchers
- We ensure that our clients receive the benefits and concessions to which they are entitled
- We provide support and referral to other programs and services that can assist to overcome financial distress – including negotiating with creditors
- We provide advocacy support including identifying options to address issues such as housing, family support and mental health
- We can help with part of overdue utility bills
- We can assist towards part payment of rent arrears
Who can access this service?
Individuals and families who are experiencing financial crisis and live in the following service areas:
- Melbourne – Inner
- Melbourne – North East
- Melbourne – North West
- Melbourne – West
This is a FREE Service.
If you have any questions or if you wish to use our Emergency Relief Service, please contact us via phone: 03 8371 2320 (Mondays and Tuesdays, 9:00 am – 2:00 pm) or email any time: email@example.com
The Financial Wellbeing and Capability – Emergency Relief Program is funded by the Australian Government.