AMCS Volunteers help us make such a big difference to the lives of many of our clients. We value our volunteers and are thankful for their interest and dedication in supporting multicultural seniors, particularly during the pandemic.
Our committed volunteers visit seniors in their homes or aged care facilities and offer support in many ways including:
•Sharing a cup of tea and a chat
•Sharing stories and experiences
•Discussing hobbies and interests
•Watching TV or listening to the radio
•Reading books or newspapers
•Going for walks or outings
Recent social distancing measures have not stopped our volunteers; they continue to safely connect with seniors regularly by phone and video to help with welfare checks and continued support.
If you would like to receive support from our volunteers call us on 03 9689 9170 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Become a Volunteer with AMCS
Volunteering is a great way to meet new people, contribute to the community, help others and gain experience. At AMCS, we are grateful for volunteers who are ready to offer their expertise, resources and time to help us deliver our much-needed services.
You can help by becoming a seniors’ companion, or assist with more-general tasks such as data entry, administration and event support.
From Board Members and professionals, to students and graduates, if you are interested in volunteering with AMCS please email your interest to: email@example.com
Volunteer Anniversaries 2020
Thank you to our amazing volunteers for their incredible dedication and support to the seniors in our communities:
- Beata Swidron 2 years in September
- Teresa Przybylkiewicz 2 years in August
- Trevor Westhorpe 2 years in August
- Anna Chalupka 1 year in July
- Aastha Karki 1 year in August
- Isabella Bastien 1 year in August
- Archie Buyser 1 year in September
- Regina Imbor 8 years in August
- Halina Hamrosi 7 years in August
- Zofia Sztendur 24 years in August
- Iwona Joachimiak 5 years in September
- Kamila Graczyk 5 years in August
- Marianna Czulij 4 years in September
- Lar Lei Lee 2 years in July