About Information & Referral
If you’re not sure how to find the right aged care or other support services for yourself, a family member or a friend, AMCS can help you!
We empower people to make informed choices by providing full and up to date information on the services that you may eligible for.
Our Specialised Support Service Program works with seniors to ensure they are receiving the services of their choice. We have been providing such services for seniors from multicultural communities for over 30 years.
Our caring program coordinators are the first point of contact for assisting people to access services. We are the link between you and the service provider.
We can assist you in a variety of ways, for instance:
- If you need assistance at home or in general and you don’t know who to ask
- If you have little or no knowledge about aged care services
- If you would like to find out how community and aged care services can help you
- If you need assistance to remain living independently at home
- If you are a carer and you need support in your caring role
- If you know someone in need of support
Are there any costs?
This type of support is FREE.
If you have any questions or would like our support, please contact us via:
Phone: 03 9689 9170 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP) is funded by the Australian Government.