AMCS Charitable Fund
The AMCS Charitable Fund was established by the AMCS Board of Directors in December 2015, as part of our 100% commitment to migrant communities in Victoria and Australia. The aim of the Fund is to provide financial support for care, adult education, community projects, social/sporting clubs, activities to promote and preserve migrants’ history, language and culture in Australia.
AMCS Charitable Fund Mission
To provide an additional source of funding for home-based aged care, advocacy, adult education, emergency assistance, support services and associated projects.
AMCS Charitable Fund Vision
To be able to have sufficient funds in order to provide meaningful and effective support, opportunities, access and equity for migrant communities.
AMCS Charitable Fund Objectives
- To raise funds that will enable distribution to individuals and groups that will improve their independence and assist community development
- To attract further donations and demonstrate that the fund is properly managed and benefits multicultural communities
- To promote effective giving within the community
- To raise awareness of significant community and social issues
- To create a lasting community asset which aims to make it easier for people to give during their lifetime, see the results of their donations and give the community an opportunity to plan for its own needs and aspirations
If you would like more information about the AMCS Charitable Fund, please ring AMCS CEO Elizabeth Drozd, on: 03 9689 9170 or email: email@example.com
If you would like to support the good work that we undertake, and assist us to support more people and migrant communities in general, we welcome and appreciate your donation. Please use the link below to visit our Donation page.